PIF House NSW
7 bedroom house – Redfern, Sydney operated by Salvation Army. Opened in 2012.
Two 12 bedroom houses – Wesley Dundas, Sydney. The project consists of the refurbishment of two buildings, Wesley Herring House and Wesley Lynford Lodge, supported by the Property Industry Foundation’s PIF House Program and Lendlease. Due for completion in 2017.
6 bedroom house – Blacktown, a Property Industry Foundation project for Marist180 with Frasers Property Australia providing design services, construction expertise and project management, due for completion in 2017.
Building projects providing new or refurbished bedrooms
- two 10-bedroom houses at Sutton Forest operated by Father Riley Youth Off the Streets
- emergency accommodation at Surry Hills operated by Salvation Army
- 11-bedroom house, Canyonleigh operated by Father Riley Youth Off the Streets
- 6-bedroom house at West Nowra operated by William Campbell College
- 6-bedroom house at Robertson operated by Sir David Martin Foundation
- 5-bedroom house at Emu Plains operated by Marist Youth Care
- 6-bedroom house at Dulwich Hill operated by Stepping Stone House
- 5-bedroom house in Manly operated by The Burdekin Association
- 14 bedroom house in Lewisham operated by Wesley Mission
- Two 5-bedroom houses, Five Dock operated by Catholic Care