PIF VIC Corporate Charity Cycling Day raises over $75,000
November 2015 VIC
Pro-rider Koen de Kort – lead out rider for the Giant-Alpecin Team, Rochelle Gilmore – Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, owner of the Wiggle-Honda and High5 Dream Teams and SBS Commentator Matthew Keenan, alongside 125 senior management from the property and construction industry, united on the day at Moonah Links on the Mornington Peninsula.
All money raised will help fund the PIF commitment to Open Family Australia’s Chatterbox Bus Program which offers services to disadvantaged young people throughout the Melbourne CBD. The Chatterbox Bus provides a link between youth on streets and the services they need as well as providing aid in food, clothing and health supplies. On average, around 700 young people access this service each month.
Special Thanks to our event sponsors:
- Event sponsor – Secure Parking
- Supporting Sponsor – Holding Redlich
- Sponsors – The GPT Group, Pellicano Plus Architecture,Vicinity Centres
Thanks to Event Partners:
- Built., Diadem, Montlaur, PFL Spaces, Rothe Lowman, Slattery and Villawood Properties
Thanks to Official Supporters:
- Jaguar, Bell, Oakley, Sam Miranda, Focus, Curve, Diadem, Cervelo, Fi’zi:k & Le Knicks
Thanks to our very generous auction and raffle prize donors.
- Cervelo, Curve Wheels Focus, Jaguar Australia, Soigneur, Ryobi, Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, TKM|Slattery & Brooke Starbuck, Corporate Cycling.
Huge thank you to our event guests for donating their time and effort for this great cause, it is greatly appreciated.
- Koen de Kort, Giant Alpecin
- Rochelle Gilmore, Wiggle-Honda and High5 Dream Teams
- Matthew Keenan, SBS Commentator
Thank you to event photographers Veeral Patel & Linh Dang(Focus Point Photography) for the stunning images.
Thank you to our Event Managers Corporate Cycling for another professional event, working together with our Cycling Committee.