For this first time in 2017, the Foundation in Brisbane will host it's first cycling event.
Hosted in the scenic Samford area in and around the wider Moreton Bay region, riders will be treated to scenery you might not otherwise see on the typical Brisbane-loop.
Tour de PIF Brisbane features a 60km or 100km course - both of which have been designed to challenge riders of all abilities.
The 60km ride features an approximate vertical gain of 600m.
The 100km is very challenging, and includes an approximate vertical gain of 1,650m.
This unique networking event gives you the opportunity to rub shoulders with your industry peers whilst raising money for our PIF House program.
Your participation in the event means you receive the following benefits -
- Access to the Event Village
- 60km and 100km Course options
- On-course Lead and Sweep Jaguar Vehicles
- Special Guest Riders
- Support Moto with cameras and videocameras
- On-course Food Station with Coffee and Cakes
- Timed Kind of the Mountain and Queen of the Mountain Challenge
- Medical, Mechanical and Traffic Management Support
- 2-course Luncheon
- Networking opportunities
Share this event
25 Aug 2017
North Lakes Resort Golf Club, 33 Bridgeport Drive, North Lakes, QLD, 4509