Bonjour! The PIF Sydney Charity Regatta is back on 3 April at a beautiful new venue and with a French Riviera theme.
Join your colleagues from across the property and construction industry as we bring St. Tropez to Rushcutters Bay for our annual charity regatta, now relocated to the magnificent Cruising Yacht Club of Australia (CYCA). Set sail at this premier industry event on Sydney Harbour to raise funds to build homes for homeless youth.
Your team and clients will love this spectacular event on the water followed by our post-race Soirée at the CYCA, the home of the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous day of networking, fun and fundraising as we recreate the joie de vivre of the Côte d'Azur right here in Sydney.
By participating in the PIF Sydney Charity Regatta you will be part of our drive to reduce youth homelessness. All profits from this premier networking event on beautiful Sydney Harbour will help us reach our target of constructing 125 bedrooms by 2021. So far, we’ve built 56 and we’re committed to reaching our goal thanks to your support! We currently have projects underway in Kingsford, Toongabbie, Macarthur Park and Bondi. Find out more about the PIF House Program.
- The Bob Ell Regatta Cup will be awarded to the overall winner.
- Trophies will be awarded to first across the line in each division.
- The Division 1 winner will be awarded The Shemara Cup (in memory of Vince Frost, co-founder of the PIF Regatta with co-founder John Austin).
- Ensure you make contact with your skipper well in advance of the day to ensure both parties understand each other's expectations.
- Wear shoes with non-marking soles suitable for sailing.
Share this event
3 Apr 2020