Join event ambassador and comedian, Benjamin Law, as we raise funds for homeless youth by sleeping out across 3 States on World Homeless Day.
Right now, there are 44,000 homeless people under 25 in Australia. That’s 38% of all homeless people in Australia. 14% of all homeless people are under 12.
Event day –
- 5.30 – 6.30pm — Registration commences
- 7:00 PM — StreetSLEEP official welcome
- 7.15pm — Dinner is served
- 8.05pm — Panel discussion
- 9.00pm — Panel discussion concludes
- 9.10pm — Trivia/ entertainment commences
- 9.30pm — Trivia concludes and wind down
- 10.00pm — Lights out
The next day –
- 4.30am — Breakfast preparation
- 5.30am — Participants departure
- 6.00am — Area clean and PIF bump out complete
Don’t miss out on these great prizes for everyone who goes the extra mile in their fundraising!
- $250 — Raise $250 to go into the draw for our Glamping Prize Sleep like a King or Queen and enjoy a night of ‘luxury’ in your own inflatable airbed complete with pillows, bedside tables and a goody bag.
- $500 — Raise $500 to go into the draw for our High Fundraisers Raffle. Dine like a champion and enjoy a $150 restaurant voucher, valid in your city.
- $750 — Receive a shout from Benjamin Law or PIF on social media. Receive guaranteed bragging rights in the form of a personalized shout out from event ambassador Benjamin Law or PIF, celebrating your fundraising achievement.
- $1,000 — Raise $1,000 to receive a solo sailor ticket to the PIF Regatta in your state
Join other industry leaders for a day of networking on the water at the property industry’s biggest sailing day in your state.
- $2,000 — Raise $2,000 to go into the draw for the national premium raffle to win...........*
*One prize on offer nationally
Click here for more information and specific location details in your State.
Once you've registered, reach out to your networks and ask people to sponsor you. Here's an email template to assist.
Share this event
10 Oct 2019