The PAExclusive Annual “Chocs 4 Socks” campaign returns to Brisbane in 2019, raising money to provide basic necessities to homeless young people living on our streets.
We would love your assistance in rallying the support of your colleagues for this important (and delicious!) campaign.
How to get invovled?
- Set a fundraising goal for how many boxes your office can consume!
- Complete and return the order form to Rebecca Sully as soon as possible
- Collect your chocolates and posters from Level 15, 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Count your funds raised and to be collected by Rebecca Sully by Tuesday 23rd April
- Mark Tuesday April 30th in your diary for a PAExclusive Wrap Night
- The Foundation office cannot take responsibility if your funds are short, so we ask that you note to your staff the need for honesty. Remind them that the money is going towards woollens for young people who live on the streets. Each fundraising box should amount to $60 at the conclusion of the campaign
- You may reorder at any time throughout the campaign (with 1 weeks’ notice) until Tuesday April 9th
You can also support the campaign by donating socks and underwear.
Click here for the order form
Click here for your poster
Click here for more information
Share this event
30 Apr 2019