Workplace Giving Program
SIGN UP NOW TO REBUILD YOUNG LIVES
By making the Property Industry Foundation your Workplace Giving charity of choice, you can make a tangible difference to at-risk and homeless youth. This is achieved by the Foundation through partnerships that bring the property and construction industry together to build safe environments and support charity-managed initiatives focussed on education, employment and well-being.
- 43 per cent of homeless people are under 25 years old*.
- 17 per cent of homeless people are under 12 years old*.
- Sign up for Workplace Giving and become part of an industry-wide initiative to rebuild young lives. The Property Industry Foundation channels donations, skills, materials and volunteers to build homes and help our Charity Partners provide vital support for at-risk and homeless young people.
*2011 ABS Census
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKPLACE GIVING?
Workplace Giving enables you to donate directly from your pretax pay and enjoy immediate tax benefits. You hard-earned money will go directly to the cause you care about.
You don’t need to worry about receipts as your total donation amount will be included in your annual PAYG payment summary.
- Increases employee engagement and motivation
- Provide the opportunity to create a sense of unity and common purpose in your company
- Provide tax benefits for employees
- Enhance your company’s reputation as an employer by matching donations
- It’s rewarding. Support your industry’s charity and be kept informed of the impact on homeless youth
- It’s a team effort. Foster a strong team spirit and the desire to be involved in socially responsible activities.
See just some the lives we have changed